Wednesday, July 4, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HALEY!!!!

Today is my niece's birthday, so I thought I'd share with you the card and envelope (inspired by France Martin) that I made for her using Stampin' Up!'s "Patio Party" designer paper.  This card also features the Fancy Fan embossing folder (on the punched hearts).  I just love this folder--maybe not as much as Square Lattice, but it's definitely in second place.  In the second photo (below), you can see how the card opens.  I used layers of coordinating card stock and a strip of designer paper for the note and signature piece inside the card.  The stamped sentiment is from the "Petite Pairs" stamp set, and the other Stampin' Up! products used include the tag punches and glimmer brad.  Happy Birthday, Haley!!!!  I hope you're having a wonderful day!!! 

No comments: