Tuesday, July 10, 2012

"PINWHEELS ON PARADE" BLOG BANNER & *FREE* UPGRADE TO MDS 2

If you visit my blog very often, then you know that I LOVE Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio program and use it to design, among other things, banners for my blog.  My friend, Laura, recently suggested that I design a banner for her, so I did!  Laura's banner features Stampin' Up!'s "Pinwheels on Parade" digital kit, and I was really pleased with how it turned out.  As a matter of fact, I think I might like it better than my own banner.  If you haven't taken My Digital Studio for a FREE spin, what are you waiting for????  Learn more about the opportunity HERE.
Later this year, MDS 2, with more than 75 new features, will be available.  Did you know that if you purchase the current version of My Digital Studio (#118108) or My Digital Studio Express (#124483) between now and the launch of MDS 2, you will receive a FREE upgrade to MDS 2????  This is an awesome deal!!!!

1 comment:

Laura Lipe, Pisgah Forest, NC said...

I do just LOVE my new blog banner you created for me!! What a wonderful friend you are!! Thanks so much. I'll be interested to hear what others say about my lovely banner. I just might have to purchase MDS!!
Smiles, Laura
smileslaura.blogspot.com