Sunday, October 21, 2012

ACCORDION FILE FOLDER WITH CARDS - NEW CRAFT PROJECT CENTRAL TUTORIAL

Celebrate Fall by making this Autumn-inspired card set!  The beautiful Fall colors also make for a great set of masculine cards!  The set includes eight cards, eight stamped envelopes, and a coordinating card holder.  Christy Fulk designed this ensemble, and she obviously paid a lot of attention to details!  I especially look forward to making that accordion card holder!  Christy's tutorial was posted today to Craft Project Central.  With your paid subscription, you can access this tutorial and all of the others posted this month!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Love this! AND I like your new banner. I guess I"m going to have to subscribe to this. You've referenced this site pretty often and I've seen several great projects. I have to admit, I love that splitcoast is free!