Monday, December 31, 2012

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY"

I had planned to put up my new blog banner tomorrow, but I decided at the last minute to go ahead and give you something extra to look at today.  I have to admit that I'm not exactly in love with my "future's so bright you gotta wear shades" theme, but it's such an optimistic outlook that I decided to go with it.  It was 100% designed using Stampin' Up!'s MDS 2 software!

And now for today's MISM project.  This is a card that is going in the mail to my grandmother.  What you can't see about this card is that I wrote my note to her on Post-It Notes that she can remove from the card and then have a clean card to send to someone.  When I visited with her last week, I arranged a fairly large stack of cards in a big basket.  All of those cards were from me, and it occurred to me that although she enjoys getting the cards, she likes to keep them and, once you get a bunch of cards, it's not easy to keep them.  I'll find out when I visit this week how she feels about my new way of sending them.
I used a few new Stampin' Up! products on this card . . . Petite Curly Label punch, "Pretty Petites" stamp set, Bitty Butterfly punch, and "Tea for Two" designer paper.  Other Stampin' Up! products used include Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack, Elegant Butterfly punch, pearl jewels, Curly Label punch, and Gumball Green stitched ribbon.  

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU!!!!
 

1 comment:

Julie said...

Happy New Year Regina! Love the new banner AND the card. Betcha your Grandmother keeps this one too because it was made by you.