Saturday, December 1, 2012

MY "SNOW FESTIVAL" ENSEMBLE IS FEATURED ON CRAFT PROJECT CENTRAL TODAY!!!

I'm so excited to share a photo of the "Snow Festival" ensemble that I designed for Craft Project Central this month.  The tutorial was posted to the site today, and your paid subscription will grant access to the tutorial for this project and all of the others posted this month!  My coordinating holiday ensemble features a greeting card, a fun and quick ornament, and a matching box to put the ornament in for impressive gift giving!  The shaped box, with it’s generous size and sturdy construction, is the perfect way to present the ornament and can be used again and again by the recipient.  The tutorial also includes instructions on how to make an optional lid for the box!  So what are you waiting for?  Head on over to Craft Project Central and subscribe!  

3 comments:

Linda L said...

What a cute set. The card gave me just the right inspiration for a project I'm working on. Thanks a bunch!

Laura Lipe, Pisgah Forest, NC said...

This set turned out so well, Regina. I love that card idea! You just keep coming up with neat ideas! Thanks for inspiring! Smiles, Laura

KilkennyVFX said...

This set is so cute! I LOVE the ribbon filled ornament with the mittens and the cute card with the gingerbread men. This is one of my all time favorite projects at CPC!