Sunday, March 3, 2013

THIS JUST IN . . . READ ALL ABOUT IT!!!!! PHOTOPOLYMER STAMPS [SQUEAL]

Oh, my goodness!!!!  I think my dream might be coming true.  It's after 2:00 a.m., and I just noticed a brand new and available-for-purchase photopolymer stamp set!  Of course, I had to squeal!!!!!!!  I {heart} clear stamps, and this is not just a "clear-mount" stamp set . . . it's actually a stamp set of clear images, which means you can see exactly where the images will stamp.  As you can see in the photo, it is possible to build your sentiment right there on the acrylic block (as long as you don't need two of the same letter).  If you're in a hurry to get this FIRST EVER Stampin' Up! photopolymer stamp set, visit my web site!  While you're there, go ahead and add a few more products so you can earn a FREE Sale-a-Bration product!  The current Stampin' Up! promotions are as follows:
If the links in this post don't work, please visit my web site www.regina.stampinup.net,
and click the "Promotions" tab.


No comments: