Tuesday, June 11, 2013

"WANDERLUST"

I anxiously waited all day yesterday for two Stampin' Up! orders to arrive and, as luck would have it, the man in brown didn't show up until after 4:00 p.m.!  I spent quite a bit of time getting all of those stamp sets ready to use, and then I had a hard time deciding what to work with first.  I actually used two stamp sets to create this card--Wanderlust and Gorgeous GrungeWanderlust is the new photopolymer (clear) stamp set.  When I first saw this set, I couldn't think of any particular project that would make me reach it, but it has quite a variety of images!  I'm sure that it would be handy to create a travel journal or vacation-themed mini album, not to mention scrapbook pages, and I'm sure that I'll use the "hello from" image to create simple cards.  Stampin' Up!'s photopolymer sets are soooooooooo fun and quick to use because they're clear, which makes it easy to get images placed exactly where you want them.  Something else that I love about them is how they seem to grab ink.  The solid images in Wanderlust were a dream to ink!  If you haven't tried any of Stampin' Up!'s photopolymer stamp sets, this might be the one for you and I would really appreciate your order! 

No comments: