Monday, July 22, 2013

A BISH-FIRD FOR "MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY"

For today's MISM project, I used a stamp that I have never inked before.  All along, I thought it was a fish . . . until it looked like a bird.  And then I wasn't sure which end was supposed to be up.
 
I turned it around, and it looked sort of like a fish, but surely two of the hearts weren't supposed to be upside-down. And then I decided that it must not be a fish.  And are those trees or flowers on its sorta-chin-by-the-fallen-fin?
See what I mean?

A fish, a bird, a bish, a fird . . . regardless of what the creature is, I decided to complete the card.  After all, I had already stamped the image on my pretty die-cut and embossed white layer.  To create this pretty layer, I first used one of Stampin' Up!'s Labels Collection Framelits dies to cut the card stock.  I then laid two smaller Labels Collection Framelits dies on the card stock and embossed (rather than cut) them.  It's a very pretty look, don't you think?


No comments: