Friday, July 19, 2013

"FREESTYLE FRIDAYS"

Last Friday, Julie shared a masculine card with texture and glimmer and issued a mission for me to create a project this week with a similar theme . . . something masculine with "shine".  Her glimmery stars were hard to beat or maybe they just got planted in my head, but I couldn't make myself come up with any other form of "shine" for my creation.  It's been a while since I have used Stampin' Up!'s glimmer paper, and Julie totally inspired me to use some glimmery stars on my project.
Additional Stampin' Up! products used to create this card include Midnight Muse, Wild Wasabi, Smoky Slate, Early Espresso, and Whisper White card stock, Happy Day and The Great Outdoors stamp sets, retired star punch, and retired silver cord. 

2 comments:

Julie said...

Those marshmallows really added a little extra to your card Regina. Great job!!

Nancy Dawson said...

Love it... Great card as always.