Sunday, July 7, 2013

LUXURY CLUTCH PURSE

Yesterday, I received word of a fun way to receive a $6.99 gift card from svgcuts.com.  All I had to do was download the SVG file for this adorable purse, make a purse, and post a photo.  Since getting a Silhouette Cameo machine, I have enjoyed a few SVG files from svgcuts.com, so being able to download a free project--a really cute one--was all the invitation that I needed.  This purse was a breeze to assemble, and the only part that kind of stumped me was how I wanted it to close.  After a lot of thought, I finally decided to use a thin hook & loop tab, which works great!

1 comment:

Nancy Dawson said...

Regina Don't know what I'd do without you! You have introduced me to so much new stuff! I love all your gorgeous creations. TFS your talents. Nancy