Monday, July 8, 2013

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY" . . . AND THE WINNER IS . . .

While putting away some card stock, I found a die-cut pillow box in the Early Espresso file and thought it would be the perfect starting point for my MISM project.
I chose Crisp Cantaloupe and Coastal Cabana for my accent colors, which (by name alone) led me to By the Tide stamp set.  I needed a little something else, so I used two of the Tape It images stamped on Very Vanilla card stock and then cut out with scissors.  The scrapling (small card) has a sentiment from the Postage Collection stamp set, which was stamped onto Crumb Cake card stock and punched with the Petite Curly Label punch, and features a decorative edge created with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch.  It would be fun to surprise a co-worker on a Monday morning with a cute ensemble like this, especially if there was a little something sweet in the pillow box.  ;-)

Last Thursday, in THIS blog post, I promised to give a FREE one-month subscription.  I had three comments, and the winner is . . . (drum roll) . . . ELLEN, who wrote, "What a clever idea, Regina! I would love to win a free subscription to Jluy so I could make one of theses albums...or two or three. I'm thinking you used one of the new wood-mount cases for the cover?"  Congratulations, Ellen!  BTW, I did not use one of Stampin' Up!'s new stamp cases for the suitcase cover--I designed it using card stock.  ;-Ellen, please contact me at randari at hotmail dot com so that we can get your subscription set up.

No comments: