Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A MINION FOR COLTON


My great-nephew will celebrate a birthday on Friday, and he loves minions.  The funny thing is that his love for minions totally suits his personality.  Right off the bat, I knew that I had selected the wrong yellow, but I didn't expect my first attempt to please me.  When it did, I just had to go with it.  My son said that minions don't wear suspenders (slight undersight on my part), and I hope that Colton won't pay too much attention to that little detail.  Then again, maybe he'll like this style of dress code for his subordinate.


Stampin' Up! products used to create this card include:  Memorable Moments stamp set, Summer Smooches (retired) designer paper, Island Indigo, So Saffron, Basic Black, Brushed Silver, and Whisper White card stock, and assorted circle and oval punches.  

Happy Birthday, Colton!
 I hope you like your little minion!

Remembering 9/11.  I still have this magnet on my refrigerator.  The original post is HERE.
 

No comments: