Thursday, September 5, 2013

ACTION WOBBLE "SHAKE YOUR GRASS"

Sharing today a very quick card . . . all I had to do was stamp the images, color (what's not to love about coloring), and decide where/how to add a few pops of color and interest with layers.  This particular stamp set calls for the use of a wobble mechanism that makes it a really fun card.  I made a few of these cards and almost wish that I could be present to see the recipients open them.  The snippet of ribbon and glimmer brad are from Stampin' Up!, as is the sentiment (A Dozen Thoughts stamp set).  My card stock colors are Very Vanilla, Tangerine Tango, Basic Black, and Pear Pizzazz, and I used the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch to create the Tangerine Tango scallop edging.
It's hard to capture motion with still photography, but the top layer of the grass skirt has a spring-like motion to it.  Fun!!!

No comments: