Thursday, September 19, 2013

"BEST OF HALLOWEEN" TREATS

I enjoy being a designer for Craft Project Central, and it's time to share the Halloween project that I designed this month.  Soon it will be time to create treats for those special little goblins in your life and, surely, one of these will suffice.  You might just need a festive card or a small test tube, but the decked out bag or box in this ensemble will hold plenty of goodies!  You’ll love the fact that any or all of these festive packages will leave you with plenty of time to select the perfect treats to put in them!
My project tutorial can be found at Craft Project Central.  Would you like to win a FREE subscription to this month's tutorials?  I would love to draw the name of a lucky winner but, in order to do that, you'll need to visit Craft Project Central and leave a comment under the blog post where my project ensemble is pictured.  It will be the blog post dated 9-19-13.  On Monday, September 23, I will announce the winner of the FREE subscription.

No comments: