Monday, November 18, 2013

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY"

For today's MISM project, I've got a quick card to share with you.  I can remember trying to decide if I "needed" Stampin' Up!'s Blooming with Kindness stamp set.  I seem to have a debate with myself every time I'm smitten with a new floral stamp set because I already have sooooooooooo many of them!  But you know what?  They're all unique and have a claim to fame--and reason to be in my collection, even if one stamp set shares the same claim to fame as about 15 others.  What really sold me on Blooming with Kindness was the fact that the floral image could be used to create a gorgeous background, used as a monochromatic focal point, it could be colored and fussed with, used to decorate just a corner of a project, etc., but the bonus selling point . . . the sentiments!  Besides the fact that they are a wonderful size and simply pretty, they fit several punches and dies and are perfect for a stamper's "go to" stamp set.  With one embossing folder and two punches, you can see how two images from Blooming with Kindness turned into an easy peasy pretty card.  Stampin' Up! products used to create this card include Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White, and Pear Pizzazz card stock, Pear Pizzazz marker, Wisteria Wonder and Black ink, Artisan Label punch, and Beautifully Baroque embossing folder.

No comments: