Monday, December 9, 2013

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY": LAUNDRY LEDGE ART & A WINNER!!!!

In a recent blog post, I mentioned that I had recently purchased quite a few Silhouette cut files (during the Black Friday sale), and I used one of those cut files, which you can find HERE, to create this mini 3D laundry art for the ledge above the doorway by my laundry area.  I actually hadn't paid much attention to the Ledge Village cut files and then stumbled upon the designer's blog.  I was so intrigued at that point that I had to try at least one of her designs (and ended up purchasing a few more).  To give you an idea of the size, the house is approximately 4" tallI apologize for the poor quality of the photo but--trust me--the project is a nice, subtle decoration for the ledge.

I promised last week that I would announce the winner of the FREE one-month subscription to Craft Project Central, and that lucky lady is . . . MARSHA E., who left this comment, "Love your thank you ensemble. It is so bright & cheerful. Any crafter would welcome a package like this!"  I appreciate everyone who took the time to leave a comment!!  Marsha, if you will email me at randari at hotmail dot com with "CPC Free Subscription" as the subject, we'll get your subscription set up.

1 comment:

Nancy Dawson said...

Again, precious! Well better take another look at Silhouette cuts! I missed Black Friday but they are reasonable otherwise. TFS