Wednesday, December 4, 2013

THANK YOU GIFT FOR STAMPERS & FREE SUBSCRIPTION TO CRAFT PROJECT CENTRAL

The project that I designed for Craft Project Central this month is featured today, and I'm excited to share it here.  This is the time of year when we (especially Stampin' Up! demonstrators) like to come up with useful gifts for customers, neighbors, co-workers, etc. to thank them for their business, loyalty, and friendship during the year, and I think a gift that gives creative inspiration is quite perfect.  The ensemble that I designed features the perfect box to hold a sampling of assorted card stock and designer paper, and an assortment of embellishments are the perfect fill for the small container.  My tutorial includes instructions for creating the 3-D floral topper on the container wrapped with washi tape and, of course, the greeting card.
I have a free one-month subscription to Craft Project Central to give away, and it's really easy to be entered in the drawing.  All you have to do is go to Craft Project Central and leave a comment on the December 4th post that features my project (the same photo as the one in this blog post).  I will use random.org to choose the winner and will announce the winning name with my Make-It-Snappy-Monday blog post on December 9th.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Over the top gift. Love the color combination you used.