Monday, January 13, 2014

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY" & WINNER OF THE FREE CPC SUBSCRIPTION

Mini coffee cups.  They're all over stampin' land, and you might even be tired of seeing them.  But I'll bet you've been wanting to get your hands on some of these adorable 4 oz. cups because there's something irresistible about them.  They're so easy to decorate, and don't they make a cute little gift? 
I designed this gift cup for my class this month but, since I won't be having that class, I thought this would make a perfect project to share for MISM.  I used the Silhouette Cameo to cut the sleeve--thanks to my friend, Nancy Dawson, for sharing her cut file.  Stampin' Up! products used on this project include:  
Stamp Sets:  Label Love, A Fitting Occasion
Card Stock:  Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, So Saffron, Whisper White
Ink:  Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar
Punches:  3/4" Circle, 1" Circle, 1-1/4" Scallop Circle, Artisan Label, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
Sizzix:  Circles Collection Framelits
Accessories:  Stampin' Dimensionals, Rhinestone jewels, Retro Fresh washi tape, Retro Fresh DSP
I didn't have a straw or stirrer for this project, so I made my own little decoration for the hole in the lid.  I cut a strip of Baked Brown Sugar card stock, wrapped it with Retro Fresh washi tape, adhered a punched Coastal Cabana heart at the top, and finished it with a rhinestone jewel.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I promised in THIS post that I would announce the winner of a FREE one-month subscription to Craft Project Central.  The winner is Penny Silva who left this comment:  "Regina, I love your work I have followed you for quite some time. Keep the ideas coming".  Penny, send me an email with "Free CPC Subscription" as the subject, and we'll get your subscription started.


No comments: