Saturday, January 18, 2014

PETITE PETALS AND PRETTY FRESH PRINTS

During the time that demos were able to pre-order SAB and Occasions catalog products, I purchased the Fresh Prints paper stack and completely forgot that I had it!  The papers are so gorgeous--just as the name implies, the color palette is so fresh!  My sister came to visit last evening and, while she was busy sewing her quilt blocks, I was playing with paper.  Deciding how to stack the flags and where to place them, it occurred to me that a little bit of stitching would look nice on my card and Renee was so sweet to do that for me.  I asked her to leave some threads on each side of the flags and, on the left side, they just hang freely over the edge of the card; on the right side, I threaded the tails through the holes of that tiny heart-shaped clear button (the one you can hardly see--it's on the right side of the floral flag) and then tied the tails in a bow.  Other Stampin' Up! products used to complete this card include Expressions Thinlits dies, Petite Petals and Flower Shop stamp sets, rhinestone jewel, Real Red ink, Adorning Accents Edgelits and coordinating embossing folder, Small Heart punch, Pansy punch, and Petite Petals punch.  Card stock colors are Whisper White, Real Red, and Coastal Cabana.

No comments: