Monday, February 3, 2014

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY"

I don't think I've ever wanted to own or wear a pair of mittens, but there's something about seeing them on a card that makes me love them!  And I love this MISM card because it's wintry, warming, dimensional, and textural.  The products that I used to create this card include the following:
Card Stock:  Soft Sky, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Midnight Muse, Old Olive (all from Stampin' Up!)
Punches:  Eyelet Border (retired Stampin' Up!), Branch Pine (Martha Stewart)
Embossing Folders:  Square Lattice, Northern Flurry (Stampin' Up!)
Dies:  Winter Cabin Landscape (Memory Box), Nested Mittens (Spellbinders)
Accessories:  Natural Hemp twine, button (both retired Stampin' Up!)

I found out last night that the card in this blog post is being featured today on "My Crafty Friends Monday".  Stampin' Up!'s Happy Watercolor is the featured stamp set today, so you might want to hop on over and see all of the other featured cards.

No comments: