Wednesday, March 5, 2014

ANOTHER "SPIRAL FLOWER" ROSE

Two days ago, I shared a rose card for my MISM project that was created with Stampin' Up!'s Spiral Flower die, and today I'm sharing the second card which was made for my parents.  From the close-up photo, you can see more of the details which include the stapled "thanks" sentiment, dimension of the rose, and the pretty ribbon and twine.
I really liked how vintage and feminine this card turned out!  Stampin' Up! products featured in the making of this card include:  
Card Stock:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
Stamp Set:  Another Thank You
Sizzix:  Spiral Flower die, Secret Garden Framelits
Punches:  Eyelet Border (retired), Scalloped Tag Topper
Accessories:  Tea Lace paper doily, Natural Trim ribbon, Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack (twine), Epic Day This and That designer paper

No comments: