Wednesday, April 30, 2014

"POMP & CIRCUMSTANCE" GRAD GIFT

It's time to think about gifts for graduates, and I wanted to use Stampin' Up!'s Pomp & Circumstance stamp set to decorate a package.  The box was cut with my Silhouette Cameo using a cut file designed by Samantha Walker.
Additional Stampin' Up! products used to decorate the box include the Decorative Label punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, and Coastal Cabana card stock and twine.  Now that I've made this box and kept the stamping and embellishing to an almost-bare minimum, I am thinking of ways to make it more exciting and kind of wish that I knew a graduate this year.
As you can see, this box could hold quite a nice gift, including a couple of gift cards and/or a wad of cash!  I should make one for Mother's Day and see if my guys want to fill it up for me.

No comments: