Friday, June 6, 2014

NEW PRODUCTS & A SKETCH CHALLENGE

I was out of town yesterday . . . knowing that a box of goodies from Stampin' Up! was waiting for me, and it wasn't easy trying to keep my mind off of that.  Anxious to start using some new products, Craft Project Central's Creating Pretty Cards - Sketch Challenge #36 provided the perfect jumping off point.  If you click the link to the sketch challenge, you'll find this fun sketch designed by Christy Fulk:
Did you know that for every ten cards submitted for the Sketch Challenge, Craft Project Central will choose one winner who will receive a FREE one-month subscription to the site?  That would be a fun prize!  
Stampin' Up! products featured on my card include:
Stamp Sets:  Pictogram Punches, Life's Adventure, Bordering Blooms
Stampin' Classic Pads:  Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow, Blackberry Bliss
Stampin' Blendabilities Markers:  Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry
Card Stock:  Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss
Punches:  Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Hearts Border
Accessories:  Rhinestone jewels, Hello Honey 3/8" Stitched Satin ribbon
Are you ready to create a card for the challenge????

1 comment:

Create With Christy said...

Once again, I LOVE your card, Regina! I love everything about it. I'm definitely going to have to get that heart border punch. Great job!