Wednesday, July 2, 2014

CHEVRON BAG OF GROCERIES

I know that Father's Day has come and gone, but I wanted to share this fun little bag-o-groceries card.  My grandmother requested a Father's Day card to give to my dad and, since he delivers a lot of groceries to her house, this seemed like a fitting design.  So the "bag" would open like a card, I made a thin slice along the right edge of the bag, and I lined the inside (front and back) with Crumb Cake card stock to make it more sturdy.  A pocket was created from Crumb Cake card stock and adhered inside the card to hold some money from my grandmother.  The groceries image was found online, and I printed two of them (one was flipped) to cut out and adhere back to back so the groceries would look pretty on the front and inside of the card.  Pretty cool, huh?