Tuesday, July 1, 2014

MY JULY PROJECT FOR CRAFT PROJECT CENTRAL

Today begins a new session of awesome project tutorials at Craft Project Central, and I'm especially pleased to present the ensemble that I designed.  Following is the introduction that I wrote for my project:  Create three gift packages that feature a double-prong clip covered with 3/8” Stitched Satin ribbon.  You’ll enjoy making the adornments and, best of all, you can make several to have on hand when needed.  They lend a perfect finishing touch to just about any gift.
As you can see from the photo, two of the projects feature an adornment made from ribbon, but all three projects call for a clip that has been covered (to make it pretty) with Stampin' Up!'s brand new 3/8" Stitched Satin ribbon.  Once you see my easy instructions for covering the clip and how the projects are made, you'll be wanting to make a bunch of these adornments to have on hand!  Be sure to visit Craft Project Central and get your July subscription started.  I will be giving a FREE subscription to one lucky person with my Make-It-Snappy-Monday blog post on Monday, July 7th.  To be entered in the drawing, click HERE and leave a comment on the post that features my project.  That's all you have to do!

1 comment:

Laura Lipe, Pisgah Forest, NC said...

I love these boxes, Regina. You make the prettiest, yet most unusual things!! Thanks for sharing these with us!!
Smiles, Laura