Tuesday, August 5, 2014

I KNOW IT'S TOO EARLY FOR A CHRISTMAS PROJECT, BUT . . .

I simply couldn't resist making a card with this adorable moose wearing long johns!  Demonstrators were able to place a pre-order from Stampin' Up!'s upcoming Holiday catalog last Friday, and the Visions of Santa stamp set was one of the first items on my order.  I colored the image with Stampin' Blendabilities, but I didn't bother trying to blend and shade--those legs are quite skinny!  It's hard to tell from the photo, but I used Prismacolor's Warm Grey (PM-99) to ever-so-lightly outline the colored image.  The designer paper that I used is from Santa & Co., which is another upcoming product, along with that adorable snowflake embellishment.  Now that I've got the moose out of my system, I'll try to put Christmas on the back burner for a little while--but only a very little while.

No comments: