Monday, August 11, 2014

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY"

For today's MISM, my starting point was Craft Project Central's Creating Pretty Cards - Sketch Challenge #38, which I had the pleasure of designing.  It had been a long time since I'd made a 3" x 6" card, but I used to really enjoy creating that size card!  The thing about Craft Project Central's monthly sketch challenge is that anyone can play along AND have their name entered in the drawing to win a FREE one-month subscription.  As I was looking at the cards of others who have played along, there was a sideways version created by Angie that piqued my interest and inspired me to turn one on its side.  Stampin' Up! products featured on my card include:
Stamp Sets:  Tap Tap Tap, Work of Art
Card Stock:  Crumb Cake, Lost Lagoon, Basic Black, Pistachio Pudding
Punches:  Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Small Oval
Sizzix:  Alphabet Press embossing folder
Accessories:  Pistachio Pudding Thick Baker's Twine, Stampin' Distress Tool
So . . . are you ready to accept the challenge?  Click THIS LINK to upload your card and/or for the sketch challenge tutorial.  
Creating Pretty Cards - Sketch Challenge #38

3 comments:

Angie said...

I love your sideways card! I can see me making some more of these as they are such a cute size. Thanks again for your challenge.x

Judi Sparks said...

I may have to break down and get the typewriter stamp! I am trying to resist but I keep seeing such cute cards...like this!

Michelle Joy Wecksler said...

I smiled when I saw your sketch challenge card Regina! How funny that we both pulled out the same stamp set! Love your card!!!!!