Monday, October 20, 2014

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY" . . . AND A WINNER OF THE FREE SUBSCRIPTION TO CRAFT PROJECT CENTRAL

Today's MISM project is a cake box that I cut with the Cricut Explore, and the 3D image is from the Tags, Bags, Boxes & More cartridge.  This box is a very generous size, and opens from the bottom.  Although it closes somewhat securely, I opted to wrap the ribbon from the bottom to the top and can slide the ribbon off when I'm ready to fill the box.  Stampin' Up! products featured on this project include:
Stamp Set:  Endless Wishes
Card Stock:  Whisper White
Ink:  Pear Pizzazz, Island Indigo, Encore silver metallic 
Punch:  Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (star)
Accessories:  Frosted Sequins, Silver satin ribbon, Glimmer paper, Window Sheet
WINNER!  WINNER!  WINNER!
With my October 11th blog post (HERE), I offered a one-month FREE subscription to Craft Project Central. The one and only easy requirement to get your name in the drawing was to leave a comment HERE, and I promised to announce the winner today.  I appreciate each of the kind comments and the time taken to get entered in the drawing.  And the winner is:
Jane McAulay
who wrote, "I love all of these but especially the little triangle treat box. That would be perfect for the grandchildren’s classes."  Jane, if you'll email me at randari at hotmail dot com, we'll get your subscription started.

No comments: