Monday, October 13, 2014

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY"

I got an early birthday present last weekend--a Cricut Explore machine.  Honestly, I didn't "need" another machine, but I have to say that each has earned its right to live in my stamp room.  The Explore definitely makes excellent cuts--just look at how perfectly it made the small cuts on that doily!
The basket, flower, and doily are image files that are normally available with a monthly subscription, but I am desperately trying to take full advantage of the free two-week trial.  This basket, which was truly a snap to cut and assemble, is a great size--approximately 3.5" at the bottom and somewhat wider at the top.  So far, what I'm loving most about the Explore machine is that it will score and cut during one pass and, of course, the cuts are impressive.

1 comment:

Nancy Dawson said...

I'm jealous! If I get another machine, we will have to buy a bigger house! LOL Your project is gorgeous and TFS.