Saturday, October 11, 2014

MY HALLOWEEN ENSEMBLE FOR CRAFT PROJECT CENTRAL

I'm so excited to share the project that I designed for the October edition of awesome projects at Craft Project Central!  I give a lot of thought to the projects that I design for Craft Project Central, and I try to create something that's somewhat unique. This month, I decided to re-visit an oldie but very fun Waterfall interactive card, along with a simple triangle treat holder and a candy dispenser that you will want to make again and again . . . one for every season and holiday!  I even share a handy tip for working with Photopolymer stamps!  Following is the introduction that I wrote for my project tutorial:  
This ensemble includes a quick-to-make triangle treat holder, a fun, interactive Waterfall card, and a candy dispenser that everyone can enjoy.

Be sure to visit Craft Project Central and get your October subscription started.  I will be giving a FREE subscription to one lucky person with my Make-It-Snappy-Monday blog post on Monday, October 20th.  To be entered in the drawing, click HERE and leave a comment on the post that features my project.  That's all you have to do!  Don't forget to come back here on the 20th to see if you're the winner.
DID YOU KNOW . . . that no matter when your Craft Project Central subscription gets started, you will have access to the subscription month's tutorials for 11 months?!?! 

1 comment:

lisa808 said...

Cute projects. Halloween is my favorite time for crafting.