Saturday, March 7, 2015

LAUNDRY AWESOMENESS

I know that not everyone wants scented laundry, but this post is solely for those of you who do.  I love for my laundry to smell fresh and clean.  Love it!  For the past 5 years, I have been loving, using, and selling Scentsy products, including their Layers Laundry Care products (which is still a fairly new product line)--particularly the Laundry Liquid and Washer Whiffs.  I thought that my favorite laundry scents were Ocean, Scentsy Clean, and French Lavender, but that was before I decided--on a whim--to add Black Raspberry Vanilla Washer Whiffs to a recent order.
Let me just say that this product smells Heavenly.  As my clothes were washing last night, I couldn't figure out what smelled so good in the house . . . until I remembered the Black Raspberry Vanilla!  By the time the laundry finished and I emptied the dryer, I wanted to wrap myself up in it!  If you've never heard of Washer Whiffs, they're small crystals that you add to the washer along with unscented detergent.  They're not detergent . . . they're the smell-good.  ;-)  If you'd like to try this product (or any Scentsy products), just visit my web site or let me know how I can assist you.

No comments: