Monday, April 13, 2015

"LOVELY AMAZING YOU" CARDS & HOLDER

Today I'm pleased to share the project that I designed for Craft Project Central this month.  It features Stampin' Up!'s Lovely Amazing You stamp set, which is such a fun one to use for a collection of assorted greeting cards.  I think you'll also enjoy the holder for the cards which mimics a mini magazine holder.   You've seen them before, but mine is designed to hold a collection of 3" x 6" cards and envelopes.  Following is the introduction that I wrote for my project:
 
Greeting cards that stand out usually have a unique design, but another characteristic that gets attention is when the card is a unique size or shape.  With this tutorial, create a lovely and useful set of 3” x 6” greeting cards that will stand tall for attention, and then make coordinating envelopes for them using Gold Soiree Specialty Designer Series Paper.  Complete the ensemble and make a perfect gift by creating a coordinating mini magazine holder that is the perfect size for holding this set of tall cards.  You’ll love this project so much that you’ll want to make an extra to keep for yourself!
On Monday, April 20th, I will give to a lucky winner a FREE one-month subscription to Craft Project Central.  To be entered into the drawing for the subscription, all you need to do is go HERE and leave a comment on the post where my project is featured.  Be sure to visit my blog on the 23rd to see if yours was the winning name.  It's that simple! 

No comments: