Monday, June 15, 2015

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY"

I created another scrapling for today's MISM project . . . a 2" x 5-1/2" note card.  Actually, my card is a salvaged piece . . . it's the left side of a Calypso Coral gatefold card that didn't get off to a pleasing start.  The stamped piece was also salvaged from a scrap of cardstock that ended up with notes written all around the stamped image, which is from Stampin' Up!'s brand new Wild about Flowers stamp set.  Isn't the image gorgeous?  It's a 2-step stamped image, and I can already tell that this will be a go-to stamp set for me.  Just when I say that I do not need another flower set (and, really, I don't), along comes one like Wild about Flowers that's so easy to use that it's a must-have.  When I stamped the two images on the scrap cardstock, I wanted to make sure that I could line them up properly.  The image that you see represents the very first time that I stamped those images.  Stampin' Up! products featured on this card include:
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Old Olive
Ink:  Calypso Coral, Old Olive
Stamp Sets:  Wild about Flowers, Awesomely Artistic
Accessories:  Fringe Scissors, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dot
Join me in wishing my sweet mother
a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY today!!! 
Have a great week!

1 comment: