Monday, July 13, 2015

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY" . . . AND A WINNER!

If you're visiting my blog, wondering why I didn't post the winner of the FREE one-month subscription to Craft Project Central yesterday, then this post is for you.  Huge apologies!  My stamp room is turned upside-down following the installation of a new 10' countertop and base cabinets, and I haven't been able to access the majority of my stampin' goodies, let alone find a place to use them.  This project has turned out to be bigger than I had imagined--not only because half of my room had to be packed up and moved out of the way, but the whole process has sparked a mandatory re-organization.  It will be wonderful once everything is in a place, although I'm sure I won't know where to find anything.  The card that I'm sharing for MISM is a cheat because it was made a few days before the work began in my room.
Since I've been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator (over 10 years), I think I've purchased all of the stamp sets that included large images of grapes.  Before you start imagining shelves and shelves of stamp sets with grapes in my room, trust me when I say that there hasn't been a "bunch" of grapes in Stampin' Up! land.  Anyway . . . I used an Aqua Painter and ink pads to color the stamped image (from the Market Fresh stamp set) using Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Always Artichoke, and Crumb Cake.  It's hard to tell from the picture, but this card also features the new Elegant Dots embossing folder and Farmers Market designer paper.  I must have big plans for this paper because I already have three packs of it!  I lve it!!! 
WINNER! WINNER! WINNER!
With my July 4th blog post (HERE), I promised that I would announce the winner  (yesterday) of the FREE one-month subscription to Craft Project Central .  To be entered in the drawing, there was one simple requirement . . . just leave a comment HERE about my project.  Thanks so much to those who took the time to comment.  I only have one subscription to give away, and it goes to . . . KAY CARLSON who wrote, "I just started getting (and using) Washi tape. What a cute, fun, and quick way to add that “little extra touch” to my projects! Easy to use, too :) Happy 4th of July!"  Congratulations, Kay!  If you'll email me at randari at Hotmail dot com, we'll get your subscription started!
 
 

No comments: