Thursday, August 6, 2015

"SUMMER SILHOUETTES" FOR CREATING PRETTY CARDS - CARD CHALLENGE #50

I don't know what in the world took me so long to finally purchase Stampin' Up!'s Summer Silhouettes stamp set, but I am in love already.  How many times have I turned the catalog page, hesitated, turned it back, put this stamp set on my order only to replace it with something else?  It's crazy how long I've wanted this set and yet deprived myself!  But . . . it arrived yesterday--just in time for me to put it to work on my submission for Craft Project Central's Creating Pretty Cards - Card Challenge #50.
Stampin' Up! products featured on my card include:
Stamp Sets:  Summer Silhouettes, Something to Say
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss, Pear Pizzazz
Ink:  Blackberry Bliss, Pear Pizzazz
Sizzix:  Ovals Collection Framelits, Circles Collection Framelits, Decorative Dots embossing folder, Boho Chic embossing folder
Punch:  1/8" Handheld Circle
Accessories:  Stampin' Dimensionals, silver Baker's twine, rhinestone jewels, stamp-a-ma-jig
Did you know that for every 10 cards submitted for the Sketch Challenge, Craft Project Central will choose one winner who will receive a FREE one-month subscription to the site?  That would be a fun prize!  You can find a tutorial for the sketch and upload your card HERE.

No comments: