Tuesday, October 13, 2015

COTTAGE BOX OF CARDS

I'm pleased to present the project that I designed for Craft Project Central this month!  I had a lot of fun creating this project, and following is the introduction that I wrote for it:

You will be amazed at how quick and simple it is to make this cottage-style box with its stone-like exterior—a technique that you are sure to use again and again.   The assortment of greeting cards feature the Hearth & Home Thinlits dies, and two of the cards are styled for Christmas but could easily be made for winter events and occasions.  You will definitely appreciate the many design and embellishment ideas featured from beginning to end in this tutorial, and don’t be surprised if you find a use/need for cottage boxes in several rooms of your house.  This ensemble would be great for a stamp camp or class project.


One of the best things about being a Craft Project Central designer is that I have the opportunity to share a month's worth of awesome tutorials by giving away a FREE one-month subscription.  Getting your name entered for the drawing is very, very easy . . . all you need to do is leave a comment about my project HERE.  On Monday, October 19th, come back to my blog to see if yours is the winning name.  It's really that simple.

No comments: