Monday, November 16, 2015

SYMPATHY TUNNEL CARD . . . AND THE WINNER OF A FREE ONE-MONTH SUBSCRIPTION TO CRAFT PROJECT CENTRAL

Instead of the usual Make-It-Snappy-Monday blog post today, I decided to share a tunnel card that I made two nights ago for a special aunt and uncle whose son passed away.  I guess all stampers have their own unspoken rule-but-not-really-a-rule, and mine is that I don't send ready-made sympathy cards--regardless of how many I may have on hand . . . as I need one, I make one.  I don't really know why I do that (just as I don't know why I mention this each time I share a sympathy card) but, somehow, it just feels like the right thing to do.  Besides, it affords me the opportunity to think of the family and the one who has passed as I create the card.  When someone receives a sympathy card from me, they don't know that I created that particular card especially for them, but it's important for me to know that I gave that thought and time along with a little piece of my heart.  About the card . . . there's nothing really special about the front:
but the inside (IMHO) is quite special:
Stampin' Up! products featured on this card include:
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Cajun Craze
Stamp Sets:  Sheltering Tree, Heartfelt Sympathy, Blessings from Heaven (retired)
Ink:  Cajun Craze
Punches:  Elegant Butterfly, Scallop Oval
Sizzix:  Lots of Labels Framelits, Fluttering Embossing Folder
Accessories:  Rhinestone Jewels, Metallics Sequin Assortment

WINNER! WINNER! WINNER!
With my November 12th blog post (HERE), I promised that I would announce the winner of the FREE one-month subscription to Craft Project Central .  To be entered in the drawing, there was one simple requirement . . . just leave a comment HERE about my project.  Thanks so much to those who took the time to comment.  I only have one subscription to give away, and it goes to #8 . . . SUE ROOT.  Congratulations, Sue!  If you'll email me at randari at Hotmail dot com, we'll get your subscription started!

No comments: