Saturday, April 16, 2016

ANOTHER "ALL ABOUT EVERYTHING" CARD

I was supposed to be cleaning off my desk yesterday, but something about handling a plethora of stamps makes me want to grab a few ink pads (just add more to put away later) and create.  I told myself that I'd enjoy the process a lot more if I'd just clear the desk, but I guess I'm a hopeless stamper-in-chaos.  My mind works in a way that ignores all common sense and reasoning when I have a project idea.  And this is the card that was responsible for my messy desk staying messy overnight, but I had to wait until today to take it to the porch to be photographed.
 
 
If you missed out on the All about Everything stamp set that Paper Pumpkin subscribers received this month, then you really missed out on something good.  The more I work with this set, the more I love it.  This is my favorite creation with it so far, but then I love grid designs.  BTW, if you are ever out of ideas or fall into a creative slump, start digging your way out with a simple grid design--anything goes and you cannot fail.  The sentiment on the torn vellum is from the Lovely Little Wreath stamp set that came with my kit, and it's such a sweet one.  Following is a list of products featured on my card:
 
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White, Vellum
Stamp Sets:  All about Everything, Lovely Little Wreath
Ink:  Mossy Meadow, Blackberry Bliss, Crumb Cake
Accessories:  Silver mini brads, 1/16" Handheld Circle punch, Tiny Wave rotary cutting blade


1 comment:

Annette Elliott said...

Beautiful card! Love your blog name too!