Sunday, December 4, 2016

"ROSE WONDER" CARD SET

I had the opportunity to design two projects this month for Craft Project Central, and one of them is featured today.  It's a set of greeting cards created with Stampin' Up!'s gorgeous Rose Wonder stamp set, and following is the introduction that I wrote for my project:

Treat yourself to some relaxing watercolor “therapy” and, at the same time, create a gorgeous set of greeting cards, complete with a very easy-to-make packaging.  Since this card set has a relatively thin profile, why not create several gift sets to have on hand going into the new year?  They certainly won’t take much storage space, and you’ll be so glad to have them when you need a lovely gift.

 
I was so pleased with this set of cards, and I don't think you will be disappointed!  My tutorial for the entire project, which includes a pretty package for the cards, is available to those who subscribe to the December edition of awesome Craft Project Central tutorials.  Of course, as a designer, I have the pleasure of giving a FREE one-month subscription to one lucky person.  Getting entered in the drawing for the free subscription is really simple . . . just click THIS LINK and leave a comment.  The winning name will be announced right here on my blog on Sunday, December 11th, so be sure to check back to see if you've won. 

No comments: