Saturday, January 7, 2017

PLANNING AHEAD FOR EASTER

A sweet friend asked yesterday if I would look at a card that she saw on Pinterest where the silhouette of a bunny was cut out of the front layer.  I easily found the card yesterday, but it isn't showing up using the same search today.  Anyway, I thought that it couldn't be too hard to re-create using circles and Cricut Design Space, and this is what I was able to design and cut with my Explore machine:


After the layer was cut, I embossed it with Stampin' Up!'s Petal Burst embossing folder, and then adhered a scrap of Festive Birthday designer paper behind the bunny-shaped opening.  I traced inside the cut shape with a Tip-Top Taupe Stampin' Write Marker, adhered a fluffy white pom-pom for the tail, tied Daffodil Delight Seam Binding around the top of the layer, and adhered it to a layer of Emerald Envy cardstock, which was then adhered to the front of the Whisper White card.  It just needs a sentiment, which I forgot to stamp before the top layer was embossed.  And . . . since there was a white bunny cut from the top layer of the card, it seemed like a great idea to put it to good use:


Stampin' Up! products featured on this card include Crumb Cake, Mint Macaron, Whisper White, So Saffron, Flirty Flamingo, Soft Sky, and Sweet Sugarplum cardstock, Fringe Scissors, Stampin' Dimensionals, Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set, Tree Builder punch, Elegant Dots embossing folder, and Boho Chic embossing folder.

No comments: