Saturday, January 21, 2017

TWIST & POP-UP and BENDY CARD SWAPS

I have a class each month and normally plan three cards and one non-card project.  Several of the ladies who regularly attend my classes have been doing so for years and have become friends first, customers second.  They are a fantastic group, and I enjoy the time with them very much!  Each month, we decide on a swap theme for the next month's class.  Since we made a Twist and Pop-Up card and a Bendy card at the last class, it was decided that our January swap would be a choice of those two types of cards.  I can't believe that I didn't take a photo of my card, but I wanted to share the awesome swaps that my friends made.  I am so proud of them!!!  Not everyone participates in the swaps, but one of the highlights of each class is seeing what everyone made.  There are two photos of each (Twist and Pop-Up) card--the first photo is the card front, and the second photo shows the inside of the card:

 





Terry really loves us because she fussy cut the flowers on the front and
also on the first, third, and fourth panels of the pop-up.



Last, but certainly not least, is Jane's gorgeous Bendy card:


Didn't these ladies do a great job?!?!  Both of the card styles from which they had to choose can be challenging and definitely take time and commitment to make, and I am so pleased with their creations and proud of them!  I think these ladies should take turns leading our class!  ;-)


1 comment:

Debbie said...

Thanks for the shout-out! Really enjoyed the swap, everyone did such a wonderful job of it!