Monday, April 24, 2017

APRIL SWAPS FEATURING BRAYER TECHNIQUES

It was decided at my March class that my customers (aka friends) and I would feature brayer techniques on our April swaps, and I'm excited to share the gorgeous creations today!  Even though the rubber brayer was retired by Stampin' Up! a while back, our April swaps could feature that brayer or the current sponge brayer.  Following are the fantastic cards:







Aren't the swaps great????  I think some gorgeous scenery and colorful backgrounds were created!  For my swap, I used the sponge brayers to create a faux plaid background and then stamped the images with black ink.  At the last minute, I decided to color the flowers and leaves, and the gold Wink of Stella Glitter Brush was used on the center of the flowers:


1 comment:

lisa808 said...

Beautiful backgrounds! My favorite is the first one.