Friday, August 25, 2017

A CHALKY CHRISTMAS CREATION

One of the best things in my starter kit when I joined Chalk Couture was the Aiden chalkboard frame, and my plan was to decorate its chalkboard surface for Christmas.  Unfortunately, the transfers that I used (Small Christmas Tree and Retro Ornaments) are no longer available, BUT . . . brand new transfers (including holiday designs) are coming on September 1.


It took a while for me to work up the courage to work on this project (the size is 9" x 12") but, as I am learning, working with the Chalk Couture chalk paste is so very easy--and quick!  Best of all, if mistakes are made or if I change my mind, a cloth and a little water will wash the paste away.  I love that!

Have you taken a look at the Chalk Couture products?  

1 comment:

Nancy Dawson said...

Really gorgeous! Love the chalk effect. TFS