Tuesday, August 22, 2017

A CHALKY SCHOOL OF FISH FOR MY SISTER

After years of teaching Kindergarten, my sister will be teaching 1st grade this year.  I suppose that doesn't seem like much of a change but, to the teacher and the classroom, it is a change.  Normally, I would make a card for my sister to wish her a fantastic school year, but I was in the mood to play with Chalk Couture's transfers and paste and created this fun sign:


I recently won the You've Got This transfer from Chalk Couture and, at the time, I couldn't think of an occasion when I might use it, but it turned out to be perfect for this project.  What was even more perfect were the fun fish, bubble, and seaweed images from Under the Sea.  A school of fish is just what a teacher needs, right?  It's hard to tell from the photo, but I sprinkled glitter on the bubbles before the paste dried, and they're so sparkly in real life.  Speaking of paste, the colors featured on this sign are White, School Bus Yellow, Orchid, Thai Teal, Royal, and Evergreen.

If you haven't checked out the awesome and fun Chalk Couture products, please visit  my web site.  If I can answer any questions for you, just let me know.

No comments: