Wednesday, August 2, 2017

CARDS FEATURING SHAVING CREAM TECHNIQUE

Last week, my guys (and the pup) were away from home (all night), and my mind was so busy with a long list of "what to do's"!  Now that Stampin' Up! has brought back Glossy Cardstock, I decided to play with ink and shaving cream--something I haven't done in years!  The only thing I needed was shaving cream, so I made a quick trip to Walmart for that.  The ink colors that I swirled into the shaving cream were Pacific Point and Old Olive.


I kept the cards really simple and let the pretty background get all the glory. Other Stampin' Up! products featured include Whisper White, Pacific Point, Old Olive, and Daffodil Delight cardstock and the Garden Trellis embossing folder.  The shaving cream and ink make beautiful backgrounds, but I think my favorite thing about this technique is the nice, clean scent that lingers in the room.

1 comment:

Nancy Dawson said...

A forgotten technique revived! Will have to try that... love the colors. TFS