Sunday, September 3, 2017

A SPECIAL "CHALK COUTURE" OFFER FROM ME

The Chalk Transfer of the month at Chalk Couture is Ghosts and Ghouls (HERE), and it's just in time to begin working on Halloween projects.  As I was studying all of the fun images, it occurred to me that the spooky hand could hold a pumpkin!  With four jars of Chalkology Paste (Orange, White, Brownie, and Emerald), I designed this mini chalkboard stand in about 10 minutes.  It actually wouldn't have taken that long if I had been a smart cookie and had wipes and stirrers handy before I started.
 
 
Would you like to create this project, too?  If so, then you will like my special offer!  I will send a mini chalkboard stand (like the one that I used for my project) to the first five (5) people who purchase from me the Ghosts and Ghouls Chalk Transfer (or another one of your choice valued at $17.99+) and two (or more) jars of Chalkology Paste!  Thank you in advance for shopping with me at https://regina.chalkcouture.com
 
And . . . while your shopping at my Chalk Couture site, you may want to take advantage of the September promotion.  With the purchase of five (5) Chalk Transfers (any size/price), Chalk Couture will include a FREE angled squeegee!
 
I don't remember if I've mentioned it before, but Chalk Couture is a new company that opened for business in October 2016, but their official launch was July 2017.  I love the kickstarter video, which you can see HERE.  There are so many gorgeous design ideas in that video!  Their chalkboards are, indeed, a quality that you aren't likely to find anywhere else and the framed chalkboards are simply stunning!  Having said that, one of the things that I love about the products is that the Chalk Transfers and Chalkology Paste can be used on a variety of surfaces . . . walls, mirrors, glass, canvas, fabric, wood, etc.--even inexpensive chalkboards that aren't even actual chalkboards! 
 
If I can answer any questions or offer any assistance, feel free to email me at randari at Hotmail dot com.
  


No comments: