Tuesday, November 28, 2017

CHRISTMAS QUILT ENSEMBLE - BONUS PROJECT AT CRAFT PROJECT CENTRAL

Today I'm excited to share the project that I designed for Craft Project Central this month!  One thing that I like about this ensemble is that you AND the children can enjoy working on each of the projects--there's something for all skill levels.  Following is the introduction that I wrote for my project:

Whether you need a festive and simple Christmas card or gift packaging and ornaments, you’ll enjoy the projects in this tutorial!  Learn to make two boxes—one for a small gift and one to be hung on the tree, a quilty greeting card, and a tree-shaped ornament made from paper.  The gift box (and the ornament, too) are the perfect size for a gift card or cash!  The embellishments on these projects are pleasing and add just the right amount of texture.  Invite a few friends over, and create these projects together!


Bonus projects can be obtained by subscribing to the 3-month, 6-month, or 12-month subscription packages that include the month for the Bonus projects for which you'd like the tutorial.  

As usual, I will be giving a FREE subscription to the November Craft Project Central tutorials.  To be entered in the drawing, just click THIS LINK and leave a comment.  The winning name will be drawn and announced right here on my blog on Tuesday, December 5th.

No comments: