Thursday, December 28, 2017

OMBRE TECHNIQUE WITH CHALK PASTE + VIDEO!!!

If you visit my blog often, then I know that you have an interest in stamps, ink, and paper crafts.  You may also enjoy creating handmade gifts, and I want to share something that I made this week that (IMHO) would qualify as a great gift--or a nice addition to your home decor.  While the surface for my project is an awesome framed chalkboard, the products that I used for my project could be applied to a variety of surfaces.  You can see a video of the process to make this project HERE.  Please be sure to Like, Follow, and Share my Facebook Page!


I used Mint chalk paste for the cake stand, and it looks so vintage!  The colors that I used for the ombre effect on the cake are Orchid and Lilac.  


The products used to create this project can be found by clicking the following links:



No comments: