Saturday, January 20, 2018

A CHALKY VALENTINE DECOR PROJECT

Today I played with Chalkology Paste to create a Valentine decoration for my home.  My surface is the Aiden chalkboard from Chalk Couture, and I absolutely love that I was able to wash off this Christmas design and re-use the chalkboard:

Aiden Chalkboard decorated for Christmas

Aiden Chalkboard decorated for Valentine's
Notice the ombre technique on the hearts border along the bottom?  That was created by blending the red Chalkology Paste with the white (obvious, huh?).  I have a video of this project HERE.  Be sure to Like, Follow, and Share my Facebook page and the post featuring this project!  :-)

Chalk Couture products featured on the Valentine project include:
Bless Our Nest Chalk Transfer (re-useable)
Cut Apart Hearts Chalk Transfer (re-useable)
Red Chalkology Paste
Bubble Gum Chalkology Paste
Peachy Chalkology Paste
White Chalkology Paste
Mocha Chalkology Paste
Small Squeegee

No comments: